Need a help?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
How to export / import a page template?
Would you like to export a page as a template from your report to share it with a member of the BodyGraph Chart Universe? Or, you want to insert a template into a new format? Then proceed as follows:
- click on the ‘Export/Import Content’ icon to the right of the page
- click on ‘Export’ and a .json file will be downloaded
- to import this template, open the other report
- click on the ‘Export/Import Content’ icon on the right side of the page
- click on ‘Import’
- select the .json file and open it
- Adjust the alignment of the content if necessary
Still have questions? Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to [email protected].
How can I copy the contents of my report into a new report with a different format? I would like to create my report in A4 format with the US letter format.