Need a help?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
How to save a page as a template?
Congratulations! You have created a wonderful page in ‘My Reading Reports’ and would like to save it as a template. To do this, proceed as follows:
- click on the ‘save as Template’ icon to the right of the page
- refresh the website
- click on ‘Templates’ in the left toolbar (unless it is already selected)
- scroll all the way down to ‘My Templates’
- click on ‘see all’ if more than two templates are saved
- you can see all your templates
- if you want to insert the template in the current page, click on the preview of the template
Still have questions? Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to [email protected].