Need a help?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
How to save brand colors?
There are various ways to save your brand colors in the Report Tool.
Save your branding colors
- Click on the page or an element and the color wheel will appear in the top left corner.
- Click on the color wheel and the color settings will open in the left toolbar.
- Click on Edit under Brand color.
- Click on the plus sign to add a new color.
- Select a color or copy the hex code.
- Save the color.
Save color from a template as new branding color
- Click on the desired color in the template.
- Click on the appropriate color in “Current page colors”.
- Click on: Save as Brand Color.
Still have questions?
Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to [email protected].