Need a help?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
Can I upload complete pages as images?
Why you should not use images as a finished page in your report.
First of all, yes, it is possible to import a finished page as an image into your report. But the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.
Here are some reasons why you should always design your pages directly in ‘My Reading Reports’:
- optimal output for text and vector graphics (razor sharp)
- you can easily make changes directly in the report
- you save time, e.g. by creating a center page and saving it as a template to use it again
- PDF with smaller memory size
- faster to download
- easier for the customer to handle (due to smaller memory size)
- the PDF can be used for printing
Here are some reasons why you should not use images as a report page:
- If you want to change something on the page, you have to create and insert a new image each time
- large memory space of the PDF
- longer download time for the customer and associated problems (crash)
- no print quality – the font is pixelated and looks blurred, which does not lead to a good reading experience for your customers
We know it’s tempting to create ready-made pages in tools like Canva. However, we strongly recommend that you create your pages in BodyGrah Chart’s report tool. Simply import all the images and graphics you want and conjure up your design in ‘My Reading Reports’.
Install report templates from the marketplace.
Still have questions? Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to [email protected].