Need a help?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
How to connect ActiveCampaign?
Create an ActiveCampaign account.
Set up App connection
1. Login to your Bodygraph Chart account and open My Apps section.
2. Press ‘Create new’ button and select Active Campaign app from the following options, then click ‘Next’.
3. Add the Name (it can be anything you like) and head to the new tab to get to your Active Campaign account and collect API URL and API Key.
4. On the new tab open your Active Campaign dashboard and then click on the gears icon on the bottom left to open Settings.
5. Click on the Developer option under the Settings panel. You will find API URL and APY Key there.
6. Copy the credentials and paste them to the previous tab where you left your Bodygraph Chart App set up open, then click ‘Save’.
7. Now it is time to test the connection. Press ‘Test Connection’ button and see if you get green indicator that connection has been successful.
8. Select ‘Master Contact List, from the drop down menu. Then select Tags and Custom fields that you wish to be sent to Active Campaign and click ‘Save’. Then click ‘Send test data’ button.
9. Now go back to Active Campaign dashboard to check if test data has been sent. Select ‘Contacts’ from the sidebar. There you should be able to see the test data sent from Alex account. You can open it and see if tags and Custom fields were collected.
10. Go back to Bodygraph Chart account, then to Integrate chart, select the embed code that you are using/will use on your website and enable Active Campaign app at My Apps section, click ‘Save Changes’.
11. Final step is to test if the connection works successfully. Go to your website or Preview mode and submit the form to generate chart. Then go back to Active Campaign contacts dashboard (refresh the page) to see if the data was collected successfully. All done!
Also, you can check a quick video tutorial here:
Still have questions? Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to [email protected].